We've Moved! Join Us!

Absence on Blissful Belle

I deeply apologize for my lack of updates.  I've been pretty tied down with family, work and my latest project - Aurora by elixelle - my blogshop (ships internationally too!).

Anyways, I've received a whole bunch of my elf orders and am very excited to share it with all of you.  I'll be doing a favourites video soon (I hope) and a few review/haul videos.  I will be redoing my one or two of my videos to give a better quality output to you guys.  I just don't feel comfortable with the quality of it at the moment.

At the moment I'm still in the process of redecorating my room so it's still in a mess and I can't shoot videos there yet.  I'll be busy still going outstation and what not the next few weeks so I expect to get something up here and on my YouTube channel after that.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...