We've Moved! Join Us!

Haul: MAC In The Groove

OK I know this is rather late and the collection has probably sold out already.  So I was browsing my SD card transferring photos to my laptop when I stumbled on these photos that I'd taken the day I bought the products.

Anyways, I only picked up 2 of the 5 or 6 that I'd originally wanted to get.




MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Jazzed


MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Stereo Rose

I know these were completely raved about and super hyped about even before the collection was out especially Stereo Rose which was practically sold out as soon as it went on sale.  Jazzed was pretty talked about too and it's just coincidence that I picked up the 2 most hyped products of the collection.

Here's a swatch:


Stereo Rose MSF is gorgeous on my skintone and I like the subtle natural sheen it gives out when applied to my cheeks.  I would say it looks great on light to medium and medium skintones but will still look beautiful applied on darker skintones giving it a natural glow.  The above photo is a dry swatch but apply it to the face with a dampened duo fibre brush like the MAC 187/188 or Sigma F50/F55 for a flawless application.

As for Jazzed, it was the only lipstick in the collection that appealed to me.  It's a nice light coral pink shade and the formula blends well on my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...