We've Moved! Join Us!

Faves: July/August 2010

So I'm a little behind on my July/August 2010 faves and I do apologize for that.  It's been a busy couple of weeks especially with the Hari Raya celebrations this weekend and the preparation during the last weeks of Ramadhan leading up to it.  That said, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all.  *smiles*

Anyways, now that I'm back from my grandma's house because work beckons tomorrow, I've had some time to transfer the pre-recorded video from my camcorder, edit and uploaded it.  So let's get to it, shall we?



Urban Decay Naked Palette
12 highly pigmented eyeshadows * 1 double ended 24/7 Glide On eyeliners


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Creme)
#415 Pink In The Afternoon
Pigmented * Creamy * Smooth

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
Moisture Extreme Lip Color
#P51 Raspberry
Bright * Pigmented * Creamy * Smooth

L'Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine
Fresh Purifying Icy Foam Cleanser
for Shiny Skin
Cooling * Fresh feeling * Lathers well * Reduces Shine

L'Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine
All Day Hydrating & Mattifying Icy Gel
Reduces Shine * Hydrating * Gel Texture * Cooling

IQQU Acne Serum
Non-greasy * Acne Fighting

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy EDP
Fun, fruity-floral scent

Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you again on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...