We've Moved! Join Us!

Jeffie Jeff Official Launch

I was fortunate enough to a little while back to be invited to attend the official opening of Jeffie Jeff's outlet at Karamunsing Capital as well as his launch for the Mon Amour line of head pieces and jewelry.   An up and coming designer, Elaina Sukaimi, was also there to showcase her latest creations which was very artistic contemporary in my opinion.  Unfortunately my camera wasn't cooperating with me that night so I'm apologizing in advance for the subpar picture quality.

Anyways, here are the photos from the event:





Meet the person behind all this: Jeff

Ms Elaina Sukaimi

The designer with her models

Our entertainer for the night, Ms Freya Dvan







The models presenting the Mon Amour and Goddess collection



Of course I was excited there were cupcakes!


I especially love the cupcake with the Jeffie Jeff monogram. Delish!!

And here's a shot with the man of the night:


Thanks so much for the goodie bag, Jeff!


Now for my look that night:


I did my hair before heading off to work so I didn't have to deal with getting my hair done in a rush right before the event.  Surprisingly the curls held up which is rare for my hair.  I'd say it's the Lucidol Designing Aqua Hair Curl Lotion that helped a lot.

To be honest, I was practically rushing to the event (Hence the shadow fallout going unnoticed by yours truly).  I had to head home, get ready in less than half an hour and drive to the venue.  So I kept the look pretty simple with a classic smokey eye, falsies, a little blush and lipstick.

Products used:
  • Revlon One Step Complexion Cream Foundation
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette (Gunmetal, Creep & Virgin) w/ UDPP
  • in2it Waterproof Eyebrow Powder (darkest shade)
  • Cosmos False Lashes
  • Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara in Very Black
  • MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Jazzed
I might have missed out products since this is a delayed post, and I apologize for that.

If you'd like to see more of Jeff's work, head on over to his blogs below:

If you're interested to check out his Mon Amour collection, you can drop by their Facebook page or visit the Mon Amour website for pricing and ordering information.

Once again, thanks Jeff for the cordial invitation.  Wishing you the best of luck in your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...