We've Moved! Join Us!

Wishlist: MAC Peacocky Collection (Spring 2011)

The latest MAC Spring collection, Peacocky, offers 2 new products that I'm excited about.  Each product line up boasts an amazing selection of colors and shades to cater to just about everyone out there.


The collection was recently launched in the US (January 6, 2011) and has yet to reach our shores here in Malaysia (I can't attest to other countries/regions as I unfortunately have no information on this).  I anticipate the collection to be available here some time in the next week if not over this upcoming weekend.  As you can see from the screenshot above, the products are already available online on the MAC website priced at US$19.50 (~RM60.45) for the Mega Metal Shadow and US$18.00 (~RM55.80) for the Kissable Lipcolors respectively.  Since these aren't sold here yet, I'm not too sure how much this will cost until they launch.

MAC website blurb:
Mega Metal Shadows (3.4g, 0.11 US oz)
A color-rich, light-reflecting gleam combined with a creamy application that invites blending, layering, shaping, while remaining crease-resistant. A brilliant choice for all those seeking the ultimate metallic finish.


Kissable Lip Colors (5g, 0.17 US oz)
Luscious in pay-off and application, Kissable Lipcolor applies with the smooth glide of a lip gloss, then finishes with the creamy pigment-rich look of a Lipstick. New Slimline vial complete with doe-foot applicator.

If it were up to me, I'd love to have all the eye shadows in the collection for it's amazing pigmentation and texture (or so I've read/heard).  However, since I can't splurge as much, here are the shades that I've decided to put on my wishlist:

  • Mega Metal Shadows in Noir Plum, Odalisque, Tweet Me
  • Kissable Lipcolors in Flaunt It, Scandalicious, So Vain


Click below for photos, swatches and recommendations on Temptalia.com:

Are you excited? Feel free to share what's on your wishlist or if you've already gotten your hands on some, which ones did you get and how are you liking them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...