We've Moved! Join Us!

Jewelmint Picks: September 2011

September is here and so are the latest pieces from Jewelmint.  Here are some pieces that I like this month and I'm happy that the site has begun to figure out my sense of style and recommend pieces that actually appeal to me.

From the looks of it, this month most of the new pieces are inspired by vintage jewelries of the 1920s era.  Interesting pieces of vintage designs with a modern twist.

Savoy Bracelet

The Savoy Bracelet just happened to be my September Top Match and I love it!  It's elegant and bold but still not too overpowering.  I can see it worn casually and as a statement piece for a function.  Either way, it's beautiful!

Pomander Pendant

The Pomander Pendant is a very interesting piece and I love the concept of it.  The pendant is half perforated (top) and half solid (bottom) and held close by a magnetic clasp.  The idea behind it is to place a small scented ball of cotton and the fragrance will make it's way through the tiny holes in the top dome.  Genius!!

Gatsby Bracelet

My last fave piece is this bracelet.  Doesn't it just look like diamonds?  The pattern is quite unique and a girl loves her bling.  I love how it's simple yet dressy at the same time.  As much as I love gold tone jewelry, every now and then, I like to have some silver tone ones on hand too.

Jewelmint is a subscription based service providing personalized jewelry suggestions for US$29.99/month. The subscription gives you 1 credit for use to purchase any one piece of jewelry item from your personalized showroom (or you can add other pieces not in your showroom that were not suggested to you). Additional pieces can also be purchased at US$29.99 each. This service is currently available in the US and US territories only.


Photo source: All product photos were obtained from the Jewelmint website.

2 comments:

  1. I love your picks! I'm planning to get the pomander pendant myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I love the concept of the Pomander pendant although the name "Pomander" keeps reminding me of a Pokemon character. Haha. But Jewelmint really does have some cool pieces and it's great that they introduce new ones on a monthly basis too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...