We've Moved! Join Us!

Sonia Kashuk Fall/Winter 2011 Collection

A few months back I had the opportunity to see the Sonia Kashuk products in Target and fell in love particularly with the make up cases which has since become my travel train case and video camera case.  I felt the design was spot on perfect for my needs and am so happy to see the latest Fall/Winter designs on the Sonia Kashuk website.

Since Target has recently undergone a complete site redesign and pulled out of Amazon, I am no longer able to provide a link to their site for your easy reference as it seems that Target has blocked access for visitors outside of the US.

Anyways, here are the items that I've had my eye on while browsing SK's website:

Product photo source: SoniaKashuk.com

I love the new Tribal design.  The black, white and pink complements each other beautifully.  I'm glad that the structure of the cases are maintained and only the fabric options are changed.  The double zip clutch is perfect for carrying accessories and additional make up products (although be forewarned that these are not waterproof).  I bought a similar soft cosmetic pouch in their Geo design which is the perfect size for my Canon video camera and this latest Sparkle design would work beautifully as a make up case for my purse/handbag.

The small train case has to be my fave of all.  The structure design is perfect for travel!  The inner lid has a pouch to store make up brushes and a protective plastic flap as well.  And on the inside is a small plastic pouch which I use to store my lipsticks and other tube products.  The base is big enough to fit the entire length of the Urban Decay Naked Palette which I love to bring travelling and the width is just the right size to fit theBalm's Shady Lady Palette.  The size is perfect to carry my foundation, tinted moisturizer, blush, powder and lash curler with some room to spare.  Love this!

The triple train case has a similar design to the small train case only with the brush pouch on the top half and an additional zippered compartment in the inner lid for additional storage.  Make up products will fit nicely in the bottom half of the case.  This is nice if you want to carry a little more than the basic make up products or if you want a little more option while travelling.

Since I'm in love with the Tribal design, the Brush Couture brush set definitely called out to me.  Don't you think the handles are just gorgeous?  Sonia kasuk brushes are also of excellent quality from what I can tell from the ones that I have.  I think the selection of brushes in this site is a good mix of the basics and I can see it working to create a good number of looks.  And for the price, it can't be beat in my opinion.

This time around, Sonia's pink brush set will be available year round with 15% of proceeds going to breast cancer research.  The silver pouch is beautiful but I"m personally not a big fan of foldover clutches.  However, if I were to get this set, that clutch would definitely become a dinner clutch for me and I'll stash the brushes in the train case instead.  I like that this set came with the bent eye liner brush.  One of the best brushes for gel/cream eyeliners I've come across for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...