We've Moved! Join Us!

Birchbox Teams With Teen Vogue

As I was reading my Twitter timeline, I saw a tweet by Teen Vogue and they mentioned Birchbox.  Curious, I clicked on the link and was excited to see that Birchbox and Teen Vogue has teamed together to come out with a spring inspired box with products selected by Teen Vogue Editor, Eva Chen.


From the site, it looks like the boxes will be limited and you can reserve your box (subject to certain conditions?) by entering your email address on the site.

The box will contain not only samples but tutorials and tips as well.  I think there will also be corresponding features posts up on the Teen Vogue website next month to complement the box.

Click on the image above to be transported to the site and reserve your box while stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...