We've Moved! Join Us!

Jewelmint Picks: October 2011

I know I'm pretty late this time around for my Jewelmint picks but these items are still available for those interested. *smiles*

This being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I think I'll start with a piece that isn't necessarily my fave of the bunch but is channeled to a cause that is very dear to me.

Desert Rose Necklace

I don't think that this piece is something I would gravitate towards personally but I'll admit it is interesting.  15% of the retail price of this lariat-style 36" silver-plated necklace, I believe for this month, will be donated to the Cedars-Sinai Women's Cancer Program.



Now for the October pieces that I liked although not necessarily recommended to me on the site:

Soleil Bracelet

I love the combination of the pearl and oxidized brass.  I felt it exudes a very classic elegant vibe yet still being trendy.  The scarab design gives it a rather Egyptian feel and would look amazing as a statement piece with a simple crisp white shirt and well fitted dark wash jeans.  This was in my October Showroom. <3


Lovers Only Necklace

I do love dangly pendant necklaces such as these.  The idea for the design (at least in my opinion) is super romantic and was executed in a very chic way.  The brass key and keyhole (instead of the usual lock) with complimenting black and pink beads are symbolic and sweet.  This piece doesn't give out an overly antique feel and looks great for casual wear.


Empress Necklace


And last but not least, the Empress Necklace.  This 26" necklace was inspired by Russian Faberge eggs as is clearly apparent in the pendant design.  This piece features elegant intricate designs matched with crystals and a black and gold chain.


Jewelmint is a subscription based service providing personalized jewelry suggestions for US$29.99/month. The subscription gives you 1 credit for use to purchase any one piece of jewelry item from your personalized showroom (or you can add other pieces not in your showroom that were not suggested to you). Additional pieces can also be purchased at US$29.99 each. Membership is free and the subscription charges commences only after the first purchase. Option to skip payment for any particular month can be done by the 5th of each month. This service is currently available in the US and US territories only. [Jewelmint FAQ]

Photo source: Jewelmint website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...