We've Moved! Join Us!

Tarina Tarantino Fashion Collection Make Up at Sephora

As I was browsing through the Sephora website, I stumbled upon the cutest sets and thought I'd share them with you.


It appears that Tarina Tarantino has an exclusive collection for Sephora (US) called the Fashion Collection featuring 5 different color sets:


Each set adorns a different set of graphic on its packaging in correspondence to the set name and inspiration.  If you're a fan of Tarina's make up line or if you love cute make up collections, these are priced at US$5 (gloss and eye dream eye shadow) and US$10 (lip gloss ring) per item.

On a side note, I won't be around for a week during this Raya (Eid Il-Fitr) festivities and would like to take this opportunity to wish all Muslims a blessed Raya/Eid.  I'll be back with more posts soon.  Til then, feel free to browse past posts and if you have any requests or suggestions, email them to me at elixelle@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...