We've Moved! Join Us!

Perfumes & Mists: GUESS (New) for Women

Those close to me are very much aware of my inability to resist scents.  I'll be the first to admit that my perfume collection is insane but I love them all!  Lately, I've been into body mists/splashes as well and thought this would be another nice series to add to the blog.

Starting off this series is GUESS (New) for Women:


This is one of the first perfumes that I bought when I started working.  I hadn't planned on getting it at all but after a whiff, I was sold.  I typically steer clear of musky scents but the combination of all the other notes makes this one a personal favorite.  The scent lingers throughout the day (read: long lasting), is youthful, edgy and undoubtedly sexy.  Despite my obnoxious perfume collection, I'm almost done with my second bottle of this with a back up in store.  I bought a smaller version for travelling and a pendant version of it as well.  The full size packaging is considerably durable but for one of my bottles, the cap detached from the plastic mould insert somehow.  I love that it comes with a cute drawstring pouch too.

Notes
Tangerine, green apple, freesia, pink peony, muguet, peach, red fruit, cedar wood, amber and musk.

Type
Eau De Parfum (EDP)

Retail Prices
30ml (1oz) - AUD$19 (Bought at Priceline ~RM62)
50ml (1.7oz) - US$45
75ml (2.5oz) - RM215 (Bought for S$49 in Singapore at a wholesaler ~RM120)

NOTE: Online retailers and discount outlets may offer lower prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...