There are still a lot of brands out there that are not readily available in Malaysia (and most other countries as well) but offer products that we'd like to purchase nonetheless. In this series, I'll be featuring websites that ship internationally or at least accepts international credit cards and/or PayPal accounts.
For the first online store in this series, I'm featuring All Cosmetics Wholesale or ACW:
|- Click on image to go to ACW -|
I've personally made several purchases through this website and have enjoyed their services and products sold on their site.
WHAT THEY SELL
- Authentic drugstore to high end brand cosmetics and tools at discounted and below retail prices
- Discontinued/phased out products at lower prices
- Rare limited edition MAC products (prices are marked up based on how rare the product is)
- Authorized reseller of brands such as Red Cherry Lashes, Kryolan, Me Me Me, Michael Todd, Paula Dorf, Lime Crime, 100% Pure, Lola, Stars Makeup Haven, Z-Palette and OCC
This is a great site to find bargains on make up products as well as make up tools. All their products are brand new and have never been used before. Some items may not come in their box packaging (read: no packaging build up at home) and sometimes might be missing its product label sticker which are clearly indicated in the description (i.e. "unboxed", "blems"). Products sold are usually not the full range offered by the brand and color selection are limited.
If you missed out on a certain product or collection, check back often and you might find it here. They're always updating their inventory so you can expect to find something new and might interest you. From time to time they will also have clearance sales (read: further mark downs) or you can check out their 'Daily Deals' (more like weekly deals) for and additional 30% off on selected products. Also, if you might have wanted a single item that was sold in a set, you might find it sold separately here too.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY
Some products may appear to be in stock on the product description page but you might find that on the shopping cart page the site lets you know the product is in fact sold out. This happens sometimes but not too often in my experience.
The store pretty much ships anywhere in the world but I highly recommend Express International Shipping (arrives within a week or so) for secure and definite arrival or your orders (plus you can track your items). I've always been a bit wary of the cheaper modes of delivery because it runs the risk of getting lost in transfers with no way of tracking and locating your missing package. I've had problems with a few other packages (bought from other sellers/stores) that were sent via regular mail and have gone AWOL (goodbye hard earned $$). My first parcel from ACW was sent via Priority International Mail and almost didn't reach me for some odd reason but fortunately it arrived safely after a couple of months or so.
So what kind of savings or discounts are we talking about here? Below are some examples of the treasures and bargains that you'll find there:
- Stila Eye Shadow Trio (RRP: US$28) - US$9.99 (~65% off)
- NARS Blush (RRP: US$27) - US$21.99 (~20% off) or US$19.99 (refill pan)
- Laura Mercier Eye Color (RRP: US$22) - US$9.99 (~55% off)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer (RRP: US$38) - US$23.99 (~47% off)
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (RRP: US$32) - US$19.99 (~48% off)
- MAX Factor Products - US$4.50 to US$6.99 each
I must warn you though, the site can get pretty addictive. I don't know how many times I've had to steer myself away from the site to make sure I don't place an order. Price-wise, I find that they offer better deals overall compared to Strawberrynet, Beauty Crunch and Beauty Ticket where the latter 2 sites ships only to the US.