We've Moved! Join Us!

Polly Dolly v2: Masquerade (Week 19)


This week's theme is pretty cool. How would you dress up for a masquerade ball?

At first I wanted to work my look around a pair of these gorgeous Gucci heels I saw on the Polyvore home page but once I saw this beautiful elegant ombre gown, I could help but have the look surround the dress instead.

I paired the gown with an intricate venetian mask, a pair of understated jewel earrings, a jewel and lattice statement cocktail ring and a pair of glittery brown heels.

For make up, I didn't want to much going on since the mask is already such a statement piece and decided on a black smokey eye with lush lashes paired with a light orange tone lipstick. To complete the look, I added a dark wine nail polish as well. A spritz of a sexy fragrance and we're all set to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...