We've Moved! Join Us!

Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song Music Video Inspired Look #1

I, I love you like a love song baby
I, I love you like a love song baby
I keep on hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat...

I was in love with almost all the looks in Selena Gomez's music video for her song Love You Like A Love Song I had to at least try to recreate them.  This first look is inspired by her make up in the karaoke bar scenes.


I decided to play around with some colors that I have and work with my own eye shape and have come out with two variations of the inspired look -- a day and night look.

The day look uses lighter shades of purple and is more diffused yet still paired with a bold lipstick.  You can always tone this down with a light gloss over top or a neutral lipstick color altogether.


The eye shadow may look a little bit less blended on one eye because my eyes are somewhat uneven and the lighting makes one side look darker than the other.  That aside, the night look is closer to the eye make up Selena has in the music video.  The brow bone color I used for this look is just face powder which also serves to help blend out the edges of the purple.


The tools used to create these looks are available here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...