Come this November 28th, their best selling Make Me Up Collection will include travel versions as well! Just like the full sized kits the travel sets will be available in all 4 colors - Purple (Crazy), Black (Classy), Coral (Blush) and Turquoise (Cool). The travel sized sets comes with the following 7 brushes and the same (albeit smaller version) brush cup holder to hold and protect the brushes:
- E30 Pencil - For smoking out eye liner, defining the outer V and crease as well as applying color to the lower lash line and inner corners.
- E40 Tapered Blending - For blending out harsh lines, merge colors and sweep away excess pigments.
- E55 Eye Shading - A must have eye brush for packing on color on lids and slight blending.
- E65 Small Angle - For easy application of gel/cream eye liners, applying eye shadow or pencil eye liners to the lash line and filling in and defining brows.
- F30 Large Powder - Large fluffy dome brush for applying powder and bronzer all over face.
- F40 Large Angled Contour - For applying blush, highlights and contours.
- F60 Foundation - A classic foundation brush that doubles into a large concealer brush for that flawless finish. Great for applying face primer too.
If you're not a big fan of natural bristles when it comes to brushes, Sigma will soon be offering the same brushes from their Make Me Up Collection that are vegan friendly. On December 5th, Sigma goes will be introducing Mr & Mrs Bunny. All brushes are made with the awesome Sigmax HD bristles we've come to love from their Sigmax range and features all 12 brushes from the full sized kit and 7 travel sized brushes for the travel kits. Not too sure what colors the Mr Bunny set will be (possibly glossy black handles with silver ferrules) but Mrs Bunny will come in a light blue case with matching light blue handle brushes with light pink ferrules.
Remember the Extravaganza B05 Body Brush? Come December 12th, 4 new brushes will be added to the range as the Extravaganza Face Kit which includes a much awaited luxe fan brush. Of course Sigma doesn't stop there, the full range of 29 brushes will also be available with 18K gold-plated ferrules as the Extravaganza Complete Kit from December 19th. These beautiful hand crafted brushes are the perfect touch of opulence for the brush enthusiast.
Product Photos Credit (for editing): Sigma Beauty