- Caught In The Act Courney - Dark brown with bronze reflects
- Feisty Felicia - Darkened gray with purple reflects
- Insane Jane - Pewter taupe with satin finish
- Bossy Bobbi - Peacock blue with a satin finish
- Makeout Mary - Light forest green with a satin finish
- Just This Once Jamie - Midtone plummy lilac with a satin finish
- Mischievous Marissa - Soft peachy orange with a satin finish
- Tempting Tara - Frosty white
- Devilish Danielle - Light nude peach with a satin finish
The eyeshadows in this palette are beautifully pigmented, soft texture and are very blendable. All these shades can be used as either an eyeshadow or as a liner.
The packaging is made of cardboard (eco friendly?) but feels pretty durable. The palette also comes with a decent sized mirror which makes it convenient for travelling too. I love the balance of neutral, light, dark and colorful shades offered. However, only 3 of the shades in this palette are currently sold separately (Caught In The Act Courtney, Just This Once Jamie and Mischievous Marissa) in a larger sized pan of 3.4g/0.12oz each. The shadows in this palette are similar to those of MAC eyeshadows and are approximately 1.89g/0.067oz each.
As far as staying power goes, these eyeshadows seem to last for quite awhile which is fab! I didn't experience any fall outs during application nor any creasing during wear.
Below are a few swatch comparisons to similar colors that I have in my collection:
As you can see, Mischievous Marissa and Tweet Me has almost the same tones except Tweet Me has more of a gold sheen on top of that base peach color. The 2 swatches on the right are for the original Sleek palette shade 4th from the left on the bottom row compared to UD's Smog. These two are not much of a dupe for each other since the Sleek shade is a warmer brownish bronze while Smog is more of a golden ash brown instead.
Devilish Danielle has a pretty close match to Sleek's Storm palette's shade although Sleek looks frostier while Devilish Danielle looks a bit more muted with a more uniform light beige pink payoff. On the other hand, Makeout Mary and the light green shade from the original Sleek palette looks to be very similar in shade with Sleek being a tad bit olive toned and slightly darker than Makeout Mary. Both have different textures as well.