We've Moved! Join Us!

Make Up Basics : An Introduction To Make Up


Over the years, I've learnt so much about make up application and have been able to experiment and try out different types of products, formulas and brands.  During a chit chat session with some of my high school classmates, and a question about foundations, I was inspired to start a series of posts introducing make up.

Each post will be discussing a different type of product, introducing the different kinds available and I'll share information, tips and recommendations based on what I've picked up so far.  So basically it'll be centered around the 3 main components - Face, Eyes & Lips as illustrated above.

I'm always eager to learn new things (knowledge is power) and I'm super excited to get started on this series.  Hopefully these upcoming posts will be helpful to all of you.  Through this series I am in no way claiming to be an expert in the field but rather using this as a channel to share what I know with all of you.

xoxo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...