We've Moved! Join Us!

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue My Mind

Here's one of my fave brands of nail polishes so far, Rimmel London's 60 Seconds Nail Polish.


The color pictured above is Blue My Mind and is more of an indigo blue rather than a royal blue but vibrant none-the-less.


What I love most of this particular nail polish line is their Xpress Brush (TM) which claims to make application a breeze (1 sec) and it really does.  The brush is wide and flat and more of ten than not, on smaller nails it only requires one swipe.  However, I've noticed that there are still bottles of the nail polishes in this line with the regular polish brush sold at the counters.

The formula is of a good consistency, not too watery and not too thick.  Generally I only need 1-2 coats to achieve the color in seen in the bottle but for this particular shade, I needed a minimum of 3 coats which was disappointing.

As far as wear, it lasted for at least a week for me without any signs of peeling or cracking.  There were only minor tip wear which I think is normal especially since I do a lot of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...