We've Moved! Join Us!

Polly Dolly: Maxi Skirt

This week's Polly Dolly challenge is to create a look around the maxi skirt.


Week 47 Challenge : Maxi Skirt
Week 47 Challenge : Maxi Skirt by elixelle on Polyvore.com



Since the maxi skirt I chose has a lot of volume to it, I picked out a fitted denim vest over top a simple floral cotton tank top worn with dark brown flip flops and dark brown leather bag (top handle/long strap).  I decided to go with simple clean accessories: light aviator sunglasses, leather cuffs and a hot pink enamel and gold bangle.  For make up, I wanted it to be beautiful and natural (but obviously with a bold statement) so I selected the blush bronze duo -- light blush for the cheeks, bronzer for contouring the eyes and cheeks, and a gorgeous hot pink lipstick to finish off the look.  Here I've chosen just an SPF with argan oil but you can always go for a tinted moisturizer instead.  The look is laid back, casual and most importantly comfortable.  Head out with long loose curls (or a loose bun) to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...