We've Moved! Join Us!

Urban Decay Shadow Pony & Preen Shadow Box

Last June, I was browsing through the Urban Decay display at Boots in Piccadilly Circus and didn't like most of the palettes I saw mainly because of the chunky glitter in the eye shadows.  I'm really not much of a glitter person.  But I was drawn to one of their palettes which I later found out to be called the Preen Shadow Box (strangely enough it has only just begun selling on the Urban Decay website recently).

Anyways, as I was looking through the website, I found another palette that they had that offered the exact same eye shadows as those in the Preen Shadow Box.  I was quite surprised because the contents were exactly the same and only the packaging was different.

Preen Shadow Box
Image from UrbanDecay.com

Image from UrbanDecay.com

Both palettes contains Snatch (peachy pink with glitter), Mildew (forest olive green), Flash (bright grape purple), Painkiller (turquoise blue), Smog (bronze brown) and Toasted (rustic copper).  They both also comes with a mini size or their cult fave the original Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a small 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero.

Preen costs $30 (at time of post, ULTA is offering it for $20 online) while Shadow Pony retails for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...